No products in the cart.
Dunham & Morrow’s engineers have over 35 years of experience designing and building magnetic sensing equipment for NASA, the US Military, and the US intelligence community. By following the same design principles, this locator is practically indestructible. The DML2000-XR is highly accurate, reliable and user-friendly. Weighing in at less than 2.0 pounds, it is light yet built to operate under the most demanding field conditions.
The electronics package is made of resilient, impact resistant ABS plastic. The sensor tube and base plate are made of strong 6061-T6 aluminum. The two critical sensing elements are isolated from damage inside a separate shock-mounted support tube within the yellow external sensor tube. Adding this supplementary isolation guarantees sensor alignment and overall performance that will withstand normal physical abuse and harsh weather conditions.
- Controls Power On – Off, Volume
- Sensitivity 6 Ranges, where each range change triples the instrument sensitivity
- Output (Audio) Idles @ 20 Hertz, increases as you approach a magnetic target
- (Visual) Bipolar Digital display (± 1999) – Model DML2000-XRM only
- Low Battery Red Flashing LED when you have < 3 hours of operating time left
- Battery Life 60 Hours from 4 “AA” Alkaline Batteries
- Overall Length 43 inches (1.1 meters)
- Waterproof length 36 inches (0.9 meters) – top of sensor tube to the tip.
- Weight ~ 2 pounds (< 0.9 kilogram)
Call for Price