No products in the cart.
The Cedar CT8 Rugged Tablet offers powerful functionality at a low cost. Boasting a lightning-fast Qualcomm processor, Android 8.1, and a bright high-resolution display for clear outdoor visibility, the Cedar CT8 is an impressive tool for mobile data collection and communication.
The high-speed processor driving the CT8 makes it the most powerful Cedar tablet yet. The lightning-fast Qualcomm processor inside the CT8 provides impressive processing speeds, display performance, image quality, and more.
VERSATILITY OF ANDROID
Running Android 8.1, the CT8 utilizes Google Mobile Services to access and run an abundance of applications available on the Google Play Store. This versatile operating system pairs with the powerful Qualcomm processor to give users speed and functionality throughout long workdays.
Built to utilize the powerful u-blox M8 GNSS chip, the CT8 provides precise GPS positioning for geo-located data collection. While many consumer tablets produce data accurate to within 3-10 meters, the CT8 produces data accurate to within 1 meter in open skies and 5 meters under a dense tree canopy.
The swappable lithium-ion battery packed in the CT8 provides a steady 8-hour battery life, ensuring a productive workday doesn’t end because of a dead battery. The battery can be swapped with an additional battery for another 8 hours of battery life.
SLEEK AND RUGGED DESIGN
Providing a step up in durability from consumer devices, the CT8 is rated IP67 – resistant to water and dust. While the CT8 is rugged to the core, its lightweight exterior still sports a sleek ergonomic design.
The rugged design excels in harsh conditions. The CT8 can operate in temperatures ranging from -4 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 C to 60 C), withstand multiple 1-meter drops to concrete. It features an ultra-bright 8-inch touchscreen layered with Gorilla Glass.
The CT8 delivers durability at a budget-friendly price. Equip a large crew with the CT8 using Juniper Systems’ quantity-based discount pricing or provide a quality product to one or two users. The CT8 is an affordable Android solution that meets rugged data collections needs.
UNBEATABLE CUSTOMER CARE
Enjoy peace of mind knowing Juniper Systems supports every product with outstanding customer service. Juniper Systems’ support team is eager to find a solution to any need. In addition to ongoing support, the CT8 comes with a one-year warranty.
- Operating System: Android 8.1
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8953 8-core 2.2Ghz Snapdragon 626
- GMS (Google Mobile Services) certified
- Memory (RAM): 3 GB
- Internal Storage (max): 32 GB
- Micro SD Card (max): 128 GB
- 4G LTE, Dual Nano SIM Card Slots
- Cellular: FDD-LTE, TDD-LTE, GSM, TD-SCDMA, EVDO, WCDMA
- Wi-Fi®: 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS + GLONASS + BeiDou (UBLOX M8030)
- USB Type-C
- Ingress protection: IP67 waterproof & dustproof
- Shock/Drop: Up to 3.3′ (1.0 m) to concrete
- Operating temperature: -4 F to 140 F (-20 C to 60 C)
- Weight (includes battery): 1.2 lbs. (560 g)
- Dimensions: 235 x 146 x 13 mm
- 2 user programmable buttons
- Front: 5 MP
- Rear: 16 MP, Sony sensor
- Li-ion battery
- Battery size: 8000 mAh(30.4wh), removable
- High-visibility HD IPS display (450 Nits)
- Screen Size (diagonal): 8” (203.2 mm)
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Screen Orientation (primary): Portrait
- Gorilla Glass 3
- Capacitive (10-touch)
Learn More: https://junipersys.com/index.php/products/ct8