No products in the cart.
The Carlson CR+ series of Robotic Total Stations provides a choice of 1″, 2″ and 5″ angular resolutions to match the application requirements.
The models are recognizable as the CR1+, CR2+ and CR5+, and all feature the same technologies for a seamless user experience. The instruments are combined with SurvCE or SurvPC on a field computer to access the full range of Carlson survey features for efficiency and automation in a familiar environment. In addition, users have the option for installing SurvCE Basic on board for operation with the instrument only. Customers benefit from technical support for both the robotic total station and SurvCE or SurvPC from one company.
The experienced technical support team provides guidance and instruction for using the instrument and Carlson software for many applications such with surveying, engineering and construction.
CR+ Robotic Total Stations are used with SurvCE or SurvPC in a wide range of applications requiring precise angle and distance measurements such as surveying, engineering and construction.
X-MOTION™ Hybrid Drives
- The CR2+ and CR5+ incorporate highly innovative X-motion hybrid drives, promoting up to 20% automation performance compared to conventional drives. It follows your target at 90 km/h at 100m distances.
- The CR2+ and CR5+ are made to meet all connectivity needs.
- Use its built-in Bluetooth® for medium range data transfer orits Bluetooth® handle for high performance Long-Range Bluetooth®. Either way, it is ideal for one-man robotic surveys.
- Store data on the extra large internal memory, on the removable
- SD card or the USB stick using plug and play technology.
- The CR2+ and CR5+ instruments are built to withstand thetoughest conditions and designed and tested to be dust-proofand fully protected against water jets.
- accXess™ EDM Technology
- Get leading reflectorless measurements up to 500m with accXessEDM Technology. The extra small laser footprint and the sophisticated signal-processing technology ensure maximum accuracy – regardless of the distance or conditions.
- Fitted as standard in the telescope, the NavLight is an efficient alignment aid, helping to speed up work while setting out. Its flashing red and yellow lights will guide you quickly and exactly to the line of sight.
STReAM360: Fully Robotic
- Scout – Scans the entire working area within seconds to quickly find the target.
- Track – Continuously track targets. Once locked onto, the instrument remains accurately aimed on the moving target.
- AiM – The telescope is accurately aimed at any prism, without needing to look through the telescope. Measurements are performed automatically with consistently high and repeatable dependability