No products in the cart.
The SATELLINE-EASy Pro wireless UHF radio modem provides the signal strength you’ll need to cover the largest Construction and Surveying sites. At *35 watts, the SATELLINE-EASy Pro provides reliable signal strength up to 50 miles (80 km). Featuring a wide 70 MHz operating bandwidth coupled with user selectable channel spacing and a unique continuous data package correction algorithm, you’re assured of reliable operation across the site.
Compatible with most all third-party radios, the SATELLINE-EASy Pro provides free of charge or fixed-priced wireless access to your data 24/7 (depending on frequency), as often as you need it. Use the SATELLINE-EASy Pro to create every solution from point-to-point to a large network with multiple modems – easily and at minimal cost.
Built to IP67 standards for the harsh conditions of the jobsite, the SATELLINE-EASy Pro features a weather-protected LCD display, integrated operator keyboard and reinforced connectors. There’s even an over-temp auto-shutdown temperature feature to protect your investment.
- High output power of up to 35Watt*
- Wide 70 MHz (403-473 MHz) operating range
- User selectable channel spacing (12.5, 20 or 25 kHz)
- Fully compatible with 3rd party radio broadcast such as Trimble and Pacific Crest
- Multi-function user interface to indicate current operating status and configure the radio modem
- Automatic prevention of overheating
- Industry standard IP67 rating to withstand harsh surveying and construction environment
SATELLINE-EASy Pro Base Radio Datasheet (pdf)
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/avgeosystems11/public_html/wp-content/themes/alamo-valley-geosystems/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 35